Contact us and/or request updates on this property
Auction: E. BOSTON, MA - 1,626+/- SF 2-FAMILY HOME LAST USED AS SINGLE FAMILY
Ref No.: 17-1738
201 Byron St., E. Boston, MA
Selling to the Highest Bidder, Regardless of Price!
Formerly the Estate of Mary E. Norton
- 1,626+/- sf. Two Family Home Last Used As Single Family
- 2 Stories, 7 Rooms, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Full Basement
- Constitution Beach area, within walking distance to the Blue Line
- Zoned 2F - (1-2 Family, 2000sf min lot size)
- Legal use on file at City of Boston Inspectional Service Dept. is for a 2-Family Dwelling
- No certificate of occupancy at this time. No kitchens or baths currently.
- New electric service from street and new panel
- All new insulated replacement Harvey windows installed in 2008
- Boston Assessor Parcel ID# 0104295002
Property Preview: Wed., August 9th from 11am-1pm
Terms: 10% certified deposit of which $10,000 by cash, certified, or bank check is due at the auction and remainder of 10% due by Fri. 8/25/17. Closing to take place no sooner then 11/6/17. 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid and that sum shall constitute the purchase price. Complete terms & conditions in Property Information Package (PIP). Other terms, if any, to be announced at the sale. Announcements or changes made from the auction block or within the purchase agreement take precedence over any previously printed materials or oral statements made.
Pre-Auction Offers: Must be tendered on a signed JJManning approved P&S Agreement & accompanied by a 10% certified deposit in certified or bank check or by confirmed wire transfer.
Buyer's Broker Terms: Up to 2% Broker Commission Offered. Mandatory 48-hour broker pre-registration.
Click links on right-hand side for additional information. Must use full version website in order to download brochure, Property Information Package (PIP), view broker registration terms & more.
COPYRIGHT 2013. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Switch to full version of jjmanning.com